- It is our mission to aid in the fight against cancer by raising our voices in song.
- Through song we celebrate those we love, remember those we have lost, honor those who fight, and rejoice for those who survive.
- With music as our voice, we raise awareness and funds to support those who conduct the research and create the hope of finding a cure for generations to come.
- Our inspirational performers, whose lives have all been affected in some way by cancer, share stories of hope, loss, and courage through song, dance, and testimonials, allowing for an intimate and inspiring look at our collective fight against cancer.
- To that end, VOH dedicates its performances and additional fundraising efforts to this life-changing cause.
“Ordinary people on an extraordinary mission!
As long as there is research to be done,
our VOICES of HOPE will continue to sing out for a cure!”
2017 Annual Fall Gala “Broadway and Beyond”
VOH is a registered, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization with over 100 members who share a passion for the performing arts and a desire to join the fight against cancer by raising awareness and funds for cancer research.
Since 2009, VOH has donated over $600,000 to cancer research. Learn more about who we help.